At CIVCO Radiotherapy, we are committed to improving outcomes for patients and healthcare providers around the world and making a difference in our own communities. We are pleased to partner with and support community-based organizations that complement and impact the mission of our organization.
Community Service Involvement
CIVCO Radiotherapy associates are allowed 8 hours of paid time off per year to participate in volunteer activities approved by CIVCO RT.
- March of Dimes
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Children's Miracle Network Radiothon - University of Iowa Children's Hospital
- Salvation Army
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity, Orange City, Iowa
- FRY Fest, Coralville, Iowa