Accreditations: ASRT Category A - 1 credit
Length: 1 hour
This one-hour continuing education seminar covers the history and evolution of SRS, along with the role of patient positioning and importance of immobilization.
After this seminar participants will be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of the history of SRS as a treatment modality in the Radiation Oncology space
- Understand common fractionation schemes and where they originated
- Understand anatomically which treatment sites are appropriate for SRS and who is a candidate for treatment
- Have a better understanding of the requirements to clinically adapt an SRS program including simulation, treatment, and troubleshooting setups
- Understand anatomically which sites are appropriate for SBRT
- Have knowledge of the various immobilization products on the market for SRS
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.