Accreditations: ASRT Category A - 1 credit
Length: 1 hour
This one-hour continuing education seminar covers the history of SBRT, targeting and imaging advances, the role of stereotactic therapies, fractionation schemes, integration into clinical practice and the future of SBRT.
The course also includes video from guest lecturer Dr. Martin Fuss from OHSU.
After this seminar participants will be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of the history of SBRT as a treatment modality in the Radiation Oncology space
- Understand common fractionation schemes and where they originated
- Understand phased trials and RTOG protocol studies
- Discuss targeting and imaging advances - to include seed localization, portal imaging, CBCT, etc.
- Understand anatomically which sites are appropriate for SBRT
- Have a better understanding of the requirements to clinically adapt an SBRT program
- Have knowledge of the various immobilization products on the market for SBRT
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.