To our Providers, Partners and Employees,
As you are fully aware, every day brings new challenges for all of us related to the COVID-19 global pandemic. It affects our families, friends, neighbors, patients, caregivers and colleagues in ways we could not have imagined as recently as yesterday.
At CIVCO Radiotherapy we are monitoring the changing situation on an hourly basis and adjusting our response, processes and messaging daily. I want to assure all of you that, first and foremost, we remain committed to protecting the health of our Providers and their patients, our Partners and our Employees. We are also committed to providing our Providers and Partners with the most appropriate service levels to help you treat your cancer patients and support your local cancer treatment centers.
As part of our continuing response to this changing situation, we have developed a COVID-19 response plan that continues to be reviewed and altered daily according to the latest facts and worldwide government directives. Some of the items included in this response plan include:
- Leaning on our technology infrastructure to ensure business continuity is maintained and adaptable to the changing situation
- Requiring our staff to work from home, if possible, to ensure appropriate social distancing and to help reduce the possible spread of COVID-19
- Providing additional technology to our employees to perform their jobs remotely, if possible
- Prohibiting any travel by air and requiring a 14-day self-quarantine period for any travelers who have traveled by air outside of their home area.
- Requiring immediate notification if any employees have exposure to anyone diagnosed with or quarantined for COVID-19
- Requiring any employees who have cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms to remain home and immediately report their illness
- Providing appropriate hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes throughout each office for those employees required to be in the office
- Requiring a recommended thorough cleaning schedule for all public areas and individual workspaces within each office
- Implementing an emergency cleaning protocol utilizing outside expertise for the entire facility should any employee be diagnosed with COVID-19
- Cross training our employees to allow continued operational excellence should other employees be required to be absent from the building
- Providing cleaning and disinfecting procedures for our solutions and products for their use during this time
We will continue to provide full-service to you, our Providers and Partners, based upon your preferences for in-person (if possible) demonstrations/appointments, video demonstrations/appointments or conference calls. We are monitoring our supply chain daily to ensure that we will continue to receive raw materials in appropriate numbers to supply you with finished goods as needed. We have increased our stock levels in multiple product categories to ensure our ability to meet your needs and will continue to monitor those levels daily.
We are personally committed to helping all of us get through this different and unprecedented challenge. We realize the situation is changing on an hourly basis and we remain diligent in updating our procedures and responses daily.
Should you have any questions or require clarification, please reach out to your local CIVCO Radiotherapy representative or local distributor.
Stay well and best regards,